About My Blog...

I can't promise that I will sing you a song (although if I do it might not be out of tune...yes, I am a Beatles fan!) but I can say that I'll share some of my thoughts with you. You may or may not find what I have to say all that interesting for this is just a space where I'm free to be me.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sittin' Here and Counting Sheep

Not Enough Sheep!!!!
It is 1AM and I am wide awake.  There aren't enough sheep to count to get me to sleep.  To say that I am exhausted is perhaps the biggest understatement there is for it has been a busy week that will not come to end until a week from tomorrow.  Actually, a week from today.


Our annual Christian Leadership Institute begins this week and although I love working with the teens, the preparation is E-X-H-A-U-S-T-I-N-G! So you would think I would be able to roll over and get to sleep.  Instead, I keep running through all the things still left to do and wonder how in God's name I'm going to get it done.  All the tasks in my brain keep colliding with the sheep I'm trying to count.  Apparently, they work better than an electric fence.  *Sigh* It will just be a long day tomorrow.  


I wish I had more to write, but most of it would probably be work related anyway.  And well, since that what is keeping me awake, I doubt that would be a good idea.  


Guess I should just find a way to get to sleep.  

No comments:

Post a Comment